EUSA Patronage student competition (EUSA open)
European University Sport Association (EUSA) Patronage student competition in AGG
Student category: gymnasts 17 year and over (max. age 30)
- Gymnasts born 2001 or earlier
- Exception for age limits: Maximum two (2) members of group may be one (1) year younger than the given minimum age.
IFAGG EUSA Patronage student competition is open to university student teams world-wide (not only for Europeans).
Competitors / Competing teams (according to EUSA)
- Students registered and pursuing a course of study at a university or similar institute whose status as an institution of higher education is recognized by the appropriate national authority of their country.
- Former students (of institutions mentioned above) who obtained academic degree / diploma during the academic year preceding the event.
- Members of each university form a delegation. The integration of several universities in same city is permitted within the institutional designation of the given NUSA (national university sport association) and a team officially represents only one university.
- Participating universities shall use their own name in English only.
- Only EUSA flag can be raised and EUSA anthem (Gaudeamus Igitur) can be played during the awards ceremony.
- Athletes are not allowed to bring any national, political, cultural or religious symbols or slogans to the podium.